What is VARSH?
VARSH—Voices Against Rape and Sexual Harassment foundation is an humane initiative with humanity in mind as its core value.
VARSH because of a lot of other reasons and in this article you’re going to be in the know everything you need to know about VARSH.
VARSH Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit organization created out of the need to have a society free of sexual abuse, child abuse, and gender-based abuse with an initiative to help victims/survivors and bring their offenders to book using the instrumentality of the law. This is a service to humanity!
• A society free of all forms of sexual abuse, child abuse, and gender discrimination.
• To create an amplified awareness against Sexual abuse, child abuse, and gender discrimination.
Read Also:Breaking: 2022, PIJA Unveils new Brand
Goals & Objectives:
• To successfully arrange effective rallies and enlightening campaigns and conferences; for establishing a swift avenue for awareness programs designed for sensitization on child abuse, sexual harassment, and gender-based violence;
• To educating teenagers in Secondary Schools, about their sexual circle & sexual abuse in all its forms;
•To encourage the Nigerian government in fast-tracking the effective establishment of Sustainable Development Goals;
• To engaging the Nigerian Law Enforcement Agencies, Security Personnel, and Legal Practitioners in the prosecution of and fight against Sex Criminal Offenders;
• To promote effectively Online Campaigns through Social Media Platforms [YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, etc] ;
• To helping in counseling, and educating victims on procedures to handling their experiences with culprits;
• To actively contribute to free health support, counseling sessions, with professional health care providers – for victims of sexual abuse and gender-based violence.