The Patriot Institute of Journalism and Arts (PIJA), Lance Magazine is a public-centric independent media organisation dedicated to fighting injustice, fostering social justice and community development through the telling and retelling of the marginalised-oriented stories.
Just In: MTN Announces need for qualified workers
The multinational telecommunications company MTN Uganda is calling for qualified workers to fill out 13 vacant posts.
The announcement came today through the verified twitter handle of MTN Uganda.
According to them, the submission of applications will last for February 3rd, 2022.
Below are the posts available for applications:
1. Chief Finance Officer
2. Chief Product Officer
3. Senior Manager-Sales & Business Development
4. Senior Manager-Agent & Consumer
5. Senior Manager-Bank Tech
6. Senior Manager-Payments & E-Commerce
7. Manager-Treasury & Cash Management
8. Manager-Customer Value Management
10. Manager-FinTech Operations & Float Management
11. Manager-Regulatory & Corporate Affairs
12. Manager-HR Operations
13. Manager-Internal Audit
The deadline for applications submission is Thursday 3rd February 2022.