7 Facts you need to know about Sowore’s younger brother killed
The demise of Sowore’s younger brother has continued to elicit sad reactions.
However, while as much as his death remains a shock, it also brings puzzle yet, demanding an answer why he was killed. Though, current Nigeria proceedings which dance every minutes to the parade of militancy, gives no one reasons why hoodlums, Boko Haram, Herdsmen and other in their categories kidnapped or killed.
- BREAKING: Police confirm killing of Sowore’s brother
- Breaking: Herdsmen shot dead Sowore’s brother in Edo
Nevertheless, since the Edo State Police Command had confirmed the incident and has pledged prestissimo action, following are what you don’t probably know about the slain deceased and the incident.
- Felix Olajide Sowore was the younger brother of Sahara Reporters’ publisher, Omoyele Sowore.
- He was a student of Pharmacy at the Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State before the unfortunate incident.
- He was killed at Okada area in the Ovia North-East Local government area of Edo State.
- Sowore disclosed that his deceased brother was almost 50.
- The Edo Police Command confirmed the killing of Olajide Sowore by kidnappers around 6am on Saturday.
- Police explained that suspected kidnappers at about 0645hrs along the Lagos-Benin Expressway by Isuwa junction kidnapped five unidentified persons and in the process shot Sowore Felix Olajide to death.
- His remains had been deposited at IUTH Mortuary, Okada.